Meet Our New ic@3401 Members
- AULA Future
A collaborator of our FirstHand program, Aula Future is a project-based research and STEAM program with the mission of fostering innovative creators.
- Guaranteed Health
Moving home hospice care into the 21st century with their video telemedicine portal and 24/7, on-demand access to palliative trained RNs.
- Hike Health
This Customer Management System gives patients remote interoperability access to their healthcare information when they need it most.
- The LoftySpot
An OnRamp Pitch Competition winner, LoftySpot is a platform to manage and offer underutilized rooms for shared space, meetings, or events.
- NeuroTech R3
NeuroTech’s Exergame Technology is a hand and arm rehab solution for patients suffering from brain injury and musculoskeletal impairments.
- The ResearchPost
The company aims to democratize access to cutting edge research by lowering barriers to publish and access journal articles.
We’d Like to Buy a Vowel
- Sinclair Wu, Co-Founder and CFO of RightOn Education appeared on Wheel of Fortune on a January 25th episode!
- Opal HTM received a $50,000 investment from the Abell Foundation as part of the AccelerateBaltimore cohort, while Ceptur Therapeutics (formerly SilaGene Inc., a QED finalist) raised $75 million.
- UE LifeSciences and Siemens Healthineers are joining forces to launch the iBreastExam in the U.S.
- Verif-y gained a strategic partnership and investment from Wellfield for their KYC & AML platform.
Wins and Awards
- UE LifeSciences received the Global Women’s HealthTech Award from The World Bank, IFC - International Finance Corporation and Consumer Technology Association, and Pippy Sips took home first place at the ENRICH USA Post CES Summit for their portable breast milk storing and cooling system.
- Vitals Hub manufacturer, Stel Life was named one of the AVIA Connect’s top 50 remote monitoring companies.
Expanding and Growing
- Pera Labs, a groundbreaker in AI-based technology for fertility treatment has announced they will be opening a research and development center in Malta.
- Look out for job openings from these portfolio companies currently hiring: Pulse Infoframe, Avkin and ROAR for Good.
- Neuralert appeared in Startup Health and Technical.ly Philly for its stroke detection wearable and 2022 plans for FDA clinical studies.
- Pera Labs was featured in Forbes and ReadWrite for its use of AI to solve fertility treatment challenges.
- Lithero appeared in PharmaVoice for its automated compliance platform for new pharmaceuticals.
- SOLUtion Medical and Neuralert made Technical.ly Philly’s 2022 RealLIST of standout tech companies.
- And speaking of SOLUtion Medical, CEO and President, Julia Anthony was posted on the NASDAQ Board in Time Square for International Women’s Day as a result of her involvement in the NASDAQ Milestone Makers program for Winter 2021.
What else is going on…
- AI-based women's wellness care coordinator, Kiira Health launched the second season of their podcast, Kick it with Kiira!
- Maternity Mental Health platform, Vital Start Health was selected to be a part of Plug and Play Insurtech’s Silicon Valley Health Batch 14 Program.
- Pippy Sips is no longer patent pending! The patent for their Maia technology has officially been issued.