Championing Science Entrepreneurs in the Greater Philadelphia Region
Thursday, May 12, 2022 | 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Co-organized by the Innovation Space and University City Science Center
Game-changing healthcare and science entrepreneurs call the Greater Philadelphia Region home. How do we grow support as innovation in the Region continues to accelerate?
Join us for a conversation with experts from across the region on how we can continue to champion science entrepreneurs and commercialize life-changing breakthroughs together.
- Michelle Ottey
- Managing Director, CIC Philly and Consulting Laboratory Director at Fairfax Cryobank, Inc. (PA)
- Christina Pellicane
- Asst. Director of Innovation & Lead Instructor, Northeast I-Corps Hub, Princeton University (NJ)
- RoseAnn Rosenthal
- Managing Director of the First Fund, The Innovation Space (DE)
- Troy Wilford
- Director of Commercialization Solutions, University City Science Center (PA)
- Thom Webster
- Senior Business Advisor, Black Squirrel Collective