Smart Talk: How Female Entrepreneurs Achieve Success Through Strong Networks
Women entrepreneurs with solid professional and personal networks and mentors are usually more successful in reaching their goals. At the end of the day, it is still about the relationships that we foster that help us navigate, endure, and thrive in our endeavors. But how do you do this?
Join us for a special Smart Talk in conjunction with STEM-UP Network to hear the stories of several women professionals and entrepreneurs in STEM who have used their networks and mentoring experiences to realize their professional (and personal) goals.
- Opening Remarks by Erin Randolph-Williams, Morgan Lewis
- Moderator: Archna Sahay, Former Director of Entrepreneurial Investment, City of Philadelphia
- Jamie M. Bracey, PhD, Director STEM Education, Temple Engineering & Director, Institute for Inclusive Competitiveness
- Lisa Dalesandro DiChristofer, Vice President Regulated Industries, Industry and Value Engineering, SAP America
- Tamara Peyton, Assistant Professor of Interactive Media, Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- Rashida Ricks, Vice President Defense Programs, CGI Federal
- Morgan Berman, CEO MilkCrate
Regina Kunkle, National Vice President of State and Local Governement/Education, SAP America
Smart Talk is generously sponsored by Morgan Lewis.