Launch Lane Showcase
Thursday, Dec 09, 2021 | 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
This year Venture Cafe Philadelphia will be hosting our Launch Lane
Accelerator Showcase, an annual event highlighting eight of the most promising digital
health startups in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clinicor is building a digital prescription-only clinic to optimize heart failure patient therapy.
- Gray Oncology Solutions is optimizing oncology workflows, so each patient receives high quality, efficient care throughout their cancer treatment.
- Lara Health is building a remote patient-monitoring platform, leveraging automation and AI to maximize physicians’ revenue.
- Modal is a 3D presentation software company bringing real life anatomy to the digital classroom.
- Neuralert automates stroke detection using lightweight, wearable wristbands which automatically generate an alert when stroke occurs, speeding life-saving treatment and protecting the 1.2 billion people at risk.
- Opal HTM increases hospital efficiency by using a patented sensor network to optimize medical equipment management and upkeep.
- PopCheck Technologies specializes in remote monitoring technology to eliminate the occurrence of hospital acquired complications following surgical procedures.
- Vital Start Health is developing the first maternal mental health platform using Virtual Reality and AI.
If you'd like to get to chat 1:1 with the founders, join us at 7pm for Meet the Founders of the 2021 Launch Lane Cohort.
Want a peek at last year’s virtual showcase? Check it out here!