AVF Education Day 2018
The 20th annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day takes place the University City Science Center Quorum at 37th and Market Street on Thursday, February 8 from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Registration and Networking
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Legal Insights on Capital Raising
- Jeff Bodle, partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Jay Halt, President, Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
- Tim Levy, Counsel, Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, LLC
- Ryan Udell, Co-Chair, Corporate and Securities Group, partner, White and Williams, LLP
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 3-Entrepreneurial Presentations
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Investor Panel
- Gail Ball, managing partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Steve Barsh, partner, Dreamit Ventures
- Eamon Gallagher, Program Director, ic@3401, University City Science Center
- Jon Gosier, Angel Investor and Venture Capitalist, Gosier Holdings
- Vered Nohi-Israel Chamber of Commerce-Bird Foundation
- Brett Topche, partner, Red and Blue Venture Capital Fund