Angel Venture Fair Education Day 2017
The 19th annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day takes place on Thursday, February 2 at Quorum at the University City Science Center from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., which includes a continental breakfast. Last year a standing room crowd of over 170 attended. This event provides entrepreneurs with insights:
- There will be three companies presenting and a panel of five angel investors and institutional investors will be providing feedback so entrepreneurs will understand what investors are looking for.
- Entrepreneurs in the audience will be able to ask investors questions.
- A panel of attorney will talk about term sheets, crowd funding and answer questions.
- Howard Lubert, managing partner, Keiretsu Forum
- Katherine O'Neil-managing director, JumpStart NJ
- Scott Nissenbaum-chief investment officer, Ben Franklin Partnership
- Lonnie Sciambi-Angel Investor and author of "Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success."
- Liz Sigety-member Delaware Crossing, partner at Fox Rothschild and board member AVF
- Ellen Weber-executive director, Robin Hood Ventures and Mid-Atlantic Diamond Ventures
- Beth Cohen,Director of Global Emerging Growth ServicesGreenberg Traurig
- Tom Dwyer, partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Justin Ettelson, Associate, Saul Ewing
- Andy Hamilton, partner, Morgan Lewis
8 AM to 8:30 a.m - Networking
8:30 a.m. to 8:35 a.m.- Welcome guests
8:35 a.m. to 9 a.m. Attorneys discuss structuring private placements, partnerships and raising money online.
9 a.m. - 9:45 AM - 3 companies give 10 minute presentations with 5 minute feedback from Angel Investors
9:45 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Q&A with 5 Angel Investors