- About Us
- Our Programs
- Our Events
- uCity Square
- Support Us
September 20, 2018
Since 2009, the Science Center has called 3711 Market Street home. Almost ten years later, we’re preparing to start the next chapter two doors down at 3675 Market Street. As we write our last blog post from the 8th floor of 3711, we’re looking back on the memories and milestones. You might just spot yourself in one of the photos!
1. Grand Opening for 3711 Market, 2009
3. 3711 Market was NextFab’s first home. We’re excited to see how the makerspace has grown and expanded since being located here in 2009.
5. Watching innovation happen right under our roof, with Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Invisible Sentinel and Integral Molecular all at 3711.
6. Celebrating Nucleus in Quorum after being rained out of Innovation Plaza (twice), 2016 and 2017
7. Welcoming the Democratic National Convention to Philadelphia, 2016
8. Hosting a roundtable discussion with Governor Wolf along with members of the Science Center and uCity Square community, 2017
9. Decking the walls of our offices at 3711 with artwork from previous exhibits at the Esther Klein Gallery. If you like art, you’ll like what’s in store for 3675 Market!
10. Sheila’s smiling face greeting hundreds of thousands of folks for meetings and events over the last 10 years. Don’t worry, she’ll be greeting you on the 4th floor of 3675 too!