OnRamp is Seeking a New Founder-in-Residence for the next cohort!
Are you the next OnRamp Founder-in-Residence?
OnRamp is a Venture Café Philadelphia series, created to engage founders and partner with stakeholders, to support underrepresented entrepreneurs and diverse startups with the capacity to effect change and inspire economic growth.
The Founder-in-Residence (FIR) will be the community leader, builder, and host for the 8-week curriculum and culminating pitch session. The FIR will create in conjunction with the VCPHL team 1.5 hours of programming at each Thursday Gathering and be the key point of contact for the individual/teams who are participating in the OnRamp program.
What to expect
- This is a paid opportunity.
- The duration of the engagement is expected to run for 13 weeks and on average utilizing ~10 hours per week of the FIR’s engagement.
- The FIR is expected to help facilitate workshops that will benefit the community of first-time founders and early-stage entrepreneurs. This includes soliciting their network to attract participants to the cohort as well as securing speakers to facilitate the 8-week curriculum.
- Additionally, the FIR will organize a panel conversation as an introduction to the series, and create and facilitate a final pitch competition.
- The FIR will be available for meetings with VCPHL and UCSC staff as well as the media and curriculum participants outside of the Thursday gathering.
- Documented professional experience as a Founder of one or more successful business ventures
- Great networking skills, someone who is well-connected in the Philadelphia startup ecosystem
- Must be comfortable speaking in public with previous experience leading a group
- Must have a passion for teaching and mentoring others for success
If interested, please submit your resume along with answers to the following questions to email@example.com:
- Why are you interested in becoming OnRamp’s new Founder in Residence?
- What unique skills or perspective can you bring to this program?