Mary McDevittProperty Management Analyst
Mary McDevitt joined the Science Center on April 12, 2015. As a Property Management Analyst she is responsible for the following:
- Preparing monthly reporting package on Ventas properties for review by Property Management including expense reports for variance analysis, rent roll ,vacancy and delinquency reports.
- Preparing and vouchering monthly management fee calculations for UCSC owned properties and review monthly management fee calculations provided by Ventas
- Collect tenant utility data- monthly with legacy properties and quarterly with Ventas related Properties
- Voucher and invoice monthly salary and wages
- Run monthly AP Distribution list after AP month end close(these are campus expenses(multiples) that Ventas needs to reimburse us for, create invoices in CAR and upload invoices in Nexus with back up to Ventas for payment
- Meet with Property Management once per week to discuss issues and concerns
- MRI functionality- explore different reports and usages of MRI that would be beneficial to completing tasks
Before joining the Science Center Mary was a Property Accountant for Associa-Mid Atlantic Property Management Company and was responsible for preparing annual budgets and monthly financial reports.
Mary received her bachelor’s degree from Cabrini University.
When she is not at the Science Center you can find her hiking with her two dogs, reading true crime novels or enjoying the beach.