14th Annual Global Business Conference
2017 GLOBAL BUSINESS CONFERENCE
A World Economy in Transition • Seizing Opportunities • Navigating Challenges
In cooperation with Drexel University's LeBow College of Business, the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia presents the 14th Annual Global Business Conference. 2017 promises to be a year of continued change and challenge in the world economy. Join the region's international business community as we hear from leading economists, trade experts, and successful companies on major trends to watch and strategies for success.
- Frank Linnehan, Dean, Drexel University, Lebow College of Business
- Linda Mysliwy Conlin, President, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
- Keith Orris, Senior Vice President, Drexel University
THE 2017 GLOBAL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- Mark Schaltuper
Global Head of Country Risk, BMI Research
THE MARKETS TO WATCH
- India - Richard Rossow, Wadhani Chair in U.S. India Policy Studies, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region - David Hamod, President and CEO, National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
- The Americas- John M. Andersen, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Western Hemisphere, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
AFRICA: A Continent of Opportunity- How American Businesses Are Finding Success
- Christopher J. Massaro, Senior Vice President, MAECI
Moderated by: Dr. Christine Martey-Ochola, Co-Founder & President, Sub-Saharan Africa Chamber of Commerce
Additional speakers to be announced.
- Jim Clifton, Chairman & CEO, Gallup, Inc.
Moderated by: Grant Aldonas, Principal Managing Director, Split Rock International and former Under Secretary for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce