The newest class of the Innovators Walk of Fame and their families and representatives gathered for a dedication ceremony to unveil their new commemorative blocks on June 27th. The six immigrant entrepreneurs have created jobs, disrupted technologies, advocated for entrepreneurship, and made the world a better place.
The 2017 class of honorees include:
- Technology: Eleuthère Irénée du Pont, Founder, DuPont
- Science: Hubert J.P. Schoemaker, Founder, Centocor
- Science: Osagie Imasogie, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Partner, PIPV Capital
- Engineering: Krishna Singh, President and CEO, Holtec International
- Social Impact: Michael Solomonov, Co-founder, CookNSolo Restaurant Partners
- Art: Blanka Zizka, Artistic Director, Wilma Theater
Osagie Imasogie, 2017 Innovators Walk of Fame Honoree
Krishna Singh, 2017 Innovators Walk of Fame Honoree
Michael Solomonov, 2017 Innovators Walk of Fame Honoree
Osagie Imasogie, Krishna Singh, and Michael Solomonov attended the ceremony and posed for pictures with their commemorative blocks. They were joined by Hubert J.P. Schoemaker’s wife Ann Faulkner Schoemaker and daughter Katherine Schoemaker. DuPont’s Roger Leach represented EI DuPont, and James Haskins of the Wilma Theater attended on Blanka Zizka’s behalf.
Stop by Innovation Plaza, 37th and Market Streets, to see the newest blocks along the walkway!